Simidude 1.4.0 Release Notes
September 23, 2009
Photo by Torsten Uhlmann
These are the release notes for version 1.4.0 of the cross platform network clipboard Simidude. Version 1.4.0 adds quite a list of new features that will make your use of Simidude more effective and fun:
- Feature: Simidude on Windows (32-bit) and Linux now supports global hotkeys to bring the application to front or to activate the latest Simidude entry into the clipboard. On Windows (32-bit) it does not just activate the latest entry but will actually paste the entry into the active application.
- Feature: You can now enable an option to show a balloon tooltip near the tray icon whenever a new entry arrives in Simidude.
- Feature: You can now enable an option to automatically activate a new arriving Simidude entry. Please note that the entry is only activated when it is inserted top of the list of entries.
- Feature: Another new option is to let Simidude automatically download remote files or directories.
- Feature: The user manual is now included with each Simidude distribution.
- Feature: When an item arrives in Simidude for a second time, the item is moved from it's current position in the list to the top. That makes it much easier to refind entries if the list is long.
This version is recommended for all users. As always if you have any feature requests please let me know- loud and clear.