February 15, 2008
Announce: Dopus 0.9.14 released
I wrapped up a new release of Dopus. This release includes a few bugfixes as well as new support for Docbook Website creation. From the release notes:
- Version 0.9.14
- Support for Website creation. The new targets "ws-tab" for the creation of tabular website and "website" for non tabular websites.
- If you now create a directory "copy_to_output" it's content will entirely and recursively be copied to the output directory.
- You can now have a folder "common-files" in the "custom-cfg" folder of your document. If that one exists, common files will be taken from there instead from the global "custom-xsl" directory.
- Cleaned up a bug in the generator script that appeared on Linux.
- No more warnings when a specific style.css is not available